- Beautiful photography with a minor and repeated movement. No it’s not GIFs, it’s called Cinemagraphs.
- Check out all the Vogue magazine covers since 1916! Love all the 90’s covers.
- Sexy, edgy & chic! The perfect new hairstyle for Fall.
- Playing with crayons just got better. Use crayons to make color-block candles…say whaaaaa!
- The evolution of Women’s work wear…interesting pictures!
- Go natural…23 DIY natural beauty tips.
- For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people – Audrey Hepburn. Read her 10 true beauty tips.
A little sweet & sassy outfit for ya! Pulling a risky little 50’s fashion look with my crop top on. Recently I’ve been going on many photo adventures with my little sister. This shoot took place in the Redland area where there are vast wide open farms in every corner. The area is so quite and serene. Some of the places in Redland reminds of the villages in Bangladesh. Definitely starting to love living in Homestead, but still dreaming about moving to Miami Beach. I feel like I’m wasting precious time driving an hour & half everyday to Miami for work and events. Sending out positive vibes to the Universe, this move to Miami Beach shall happen soon. But for now Homestead is my little escape.
Shop my vintage finds at eBay – Shopchic26