There’s a fancy new iced tea bar in Coral Gables, and I’m obsessed. Damien Ceulemans along with two other partners opened this luxurious tea bar that features organic tea and menu full of salads, sandwiches and French pastries. Ticety’s minimal chic Parisian decor immediately captured my attention, it’s a great place to have a business meeting or catching up with an old friend. At Ticety, knowledgeable Tea specialists serves the delicious teas in wine glasses, in this case fancy tea glasses. During the Miami social media/influencer luncheon, we all had a chance to enjoy four different types of teas and selected items from the menu. If you ever stop by and you should, try the their small bite truffle croque monsieur – it was delish!
Miami Bloggers and influencers were treated to more than tasty teas and bites. Shop Coral Gables and amazing team from Refine PR took us around Coral Gables to visit Cattiva Boutique and Janette&Co. Check out the pictures below:
1. Ticety Tea Bar at Coral Gables (Photo by Refine PR)
2. Such a beautiful table setting at the Ticety event.
6. After tea tasting we all walked over to Cattiva Boutique. I got to pick out a chic midi skirt, can’t wait to style it :) Thank you Cattiva Boutique (Photo by Refine PR)
7. Because we saw a big Chanel-esque bag and we had to see if Ginger Harris could fit in it. The result as you can tell is EPIC!
8. The day ended with a delicious visit to Janette&Co. Go and try their Coconut, Pistachio and Coffee macaroons. Warning…it is addicting! (Photo by Refine PR).