All thanks to Lincoln Motor Company, we planned a much needed girls’ weekend getaway to Sanibel Island. I drove the Lincoln MKZ in style and was impressed with all the amazing features of the car. Read the driving experience post here.
1. Staycation at Casa Ybel Resort, let the pictures do the talking. See more here.
2. Flavorful lunch at the Thistle Lodge in Sanibel, Florida.
3. Had to stop by this local hangout ‘Lazy Flamingo’ for some burgers and fries. See the outfit and restaurant post here.
4. One of Sanibel’s historical landmark, the Sanibel lighthouse.
5. The island is known for their sea shells, we had to stop by the famous Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum.
6. Ended the trip with visiting this cute little Schoolhouse theater, which was located right by resort.
What a relaxing stay! Hope you enjoyed my Sanibel & Lincoln MKZ posts.
Photos by Janel Kilnisan