If you’re reading this post, then you’re like me “the last-minute” girl. I never plan out my halloween costumes in adavance. When October starts I start to think about so many great ideas but I never plan it out! So, today I was on the hunt to find something that I can whip up last minute, or maybe just DIY. While searching for some ideas, I was inspired by some amazing fashionable looks. So, here’s 10 easy last-minute costume ideas. Maybe something will inspire you too :)
1.Big Mouse ears, long lashes, red nails and a red dress for a fashion-forward Minnie Mouse look.
2. Don’t we all have a Cat Woman mask in our closet? Some long black nails and sexy LBD will complete this meows-terious costume.
3. Well hello there couture bunny! DIY tip: black lace, wires and hot glue gun.
4. For this cute flower child look, buy your favorite flowers from the local grocery store and securely pin them on your hair.
5. For a easy Mod fashion look, think black and white minimalism.
7. This Barbie look is so adorable. For this look grab a Barbie shirt, short shorts, and pink accessories.
9. I think this is one of the easiest ghost costume. You just need some baby powder and lots and lots of tulle.
Do you have any easy last-minute Halloween costume ideas? Share with us.