The latest skincare and beauty trends are centered on numerous Korean products. The top Korean beauty products are creating a lot of buzz and attracting a lot of attention from women looking to achieve glowing and radiant skin for a flawless look.
Korea became a key player on the beauty scene when BB Creams started to hit the market. From there, the rest of the skincare and beauty products really appealed to many consumers. The products are designed to be good for the skin, and offers a natural look for the everyday women.
Here is the list of Top 5 Korean beauty products under $15 that I’m currently obsessed with:
1. Tony Moly Eggpore Shiny Skin Soap – This soap is adorable and literally looks like two eggs in an egg carton. It’s designed to be ultra-lathering. The soap helps to minimize the appearance of pores and can be used day or night for a great glow.
2. M Perfect Cover BB Cream – BB Creams are where Korea has really put their stamp on the beauty industry. This BB Cream is designed to moisturize, perfect and hide blemishes, while giving your skin a more natural glow. It is one of the top rated BB Creams on the market.
3. Innisfree Waterproof Mascara – With a sleek and skinny brush, it’s easy to get the perfect application every time. Pumping up the volume on the lashes is made easy with this mascara.
4. Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum – This pore serum is made using sake and other Korean ingredients that allow for a pore cleanser unlike any other pore serum. Who knew sake could do wonders for your pores? This serum does help to reduce the appearance of pores, but it is quite harsh for some skin types.
5. Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint – This lip tint allows you to make your lips pop with long lasting color that doesn’t smudge.
Do you have a favorite Koran beauty product? Comment below and share with us…