A red rosebud symbolizes love, innocence, purity, and unpretentious beauty. Not only do Roses help set up a romantic ambiance but it has other incredible benefits too. Rose is my favorite flower and when I see products with Rose in it, I’m immediately drawn to it. Sharing 10 of the top-rated Rose-infused skincare products all under $50!
Fun fact – Queen Cleopatra had milk baths infused with Rose petals to get radiant, glowing skin! It would be great to be all luxurious and lay in a milk back with Rose petals like the queen we are. But we don’t have the time, money and Cleopatra level resources to achieve that. But, we can all try luxe Rose-infused oils, serums, moisturizers and more to get glowing skin.
What’s the difference between Rose-oil and
The Rose-oil or Rose esssential oil is harvested from a steam distillation process of Rosa damascena petals. This hybrid rose is hard to produce, and products that contain rose oil are often higher in prices. It takes about 60,000 roses just to make one ounce of Rose essential oil.
The Rosehip oil comes from the fruits and seeds of Rosa canina, Rosa rubiginosa, or Rosa moschata. These are wild roses, and very easy to source and find from all over the world. It’s easier on the wallet and prefered mostly over the rose-oil.
5 Benefits of Rose essential oil:
Decreases anxiety and stress
Moisturizes dry skin
Antibacterial, antifungal properties
Stimulates sex drive
5 Benefits of Rose-hip oil:
Helps boost collagen formation
Reduces scar and fine lines
10 Top-rated Rose-infused skincare products all under $50! (lowest to highest)
1. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater: With over 14,000 reviews on Amazon and at only $7, this facial spray is a must-have! It’s a refreshing and hydrating mist that hydrates and soothes skin.
2. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip: A multi-purpose product for skin, can be used all over body and face. The oil’s blend of ingredients includes rosehip oil that helps to improve the appearance of scars, stretch mark, dry and uneven skin tone. It’s a hypoallergenic product, suitable for eczema prone skin (dermatologist tested).
3. THE ORDINARY 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil: Made with 100 percent organic, cold-pressed rose hip seed oil! Helps in reducing signs of photo-aging and many other benefits. A little goes a long way with this product. After your nightly skin routine, add a few drops and apply to face. Wake up with hydrated and brighter skin.
4. Organic Doctor Organic Rose Otto Skin Toner: Extracted from the petals of the Rosa Damascena flower, this toner also includes Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera. This gentle and stimulating toner leave’s skin hydrated and balanced.
5. Botanics Organic Facial Oil: 100% organic facial oil will help nourish skin for a helthier and radiant looking skin. Use it every morning and evening after cleansing.
6. Sukin Rosehip Enriching Night Cream: Nightly moisturizer enriched with Rosehip and Kakadu Plum provide long and short-term hydration. Revitalizes tired skin, for a rejuvated and radiant skin in the morning.
7. Mario Badescu Rose Hip Nourishing Oil: The nourishing oil is lightweight, brightens the skin while provding intense moisture. Suitable for all skin types.
8. OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil: This luxurious rose hair and body oil is a must must must! It’s silicone free, fast-absorbing and illuminates the hair and skin. I personally prefer it for skin only. It does not suit my hair.
9. HERBIVORE Coco Rose Exfoliating Body Scrub: This is a great moisturizing and gentle exfoliating blend of virgin oil and Moroccan rose. Use it at shower for softer, smoother and nourished skin.
10. FRESH Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream: This product is a savior to the eye area. With a cooling-gel like texture, the formula glides on to the eye area for continuous moisture. The benefit lasts up to 30 hours.