This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #blueelephantrestaurant #mycurrycuisine
Guess who’s cooking. It me! Today I am sharing a delicious recipe made with Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce. This lockdown has been a doozy, but it has allowed me to fall in love with a place where I thought I would never put my foot in. Le’ kitchen! Remember Carrie in Sex in the City and how she used the oven to store her clothes. Yeah, I saw the future in that scene. But not anymore! Because, I absolutely love cooking now. Especially when some things are so easy to make for my family.
The restaurant quality Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce has no coloring, no preservative, and no MSG. The taste is milder & creamier than traditional Indian Curry. I followed the instructions from the back of the packaging and added some extra herbs and vegetables from the garden. Yes, it’s that easy! I’m sharing my quick, easy and oh so yummy recipe with you all.
Vegetables I’m adding in my Thai Chicken Yellow Curry:
Red Bell Pepper
Chicken curry is a very common dish in our house. We are from Bangladesh, it’s pretty much our staple food with rice. But Thai yellow curry is a dish my mom never made. Our curry is considered red & spicy. So, for the Thai Chai Chicken Curry, I added homemade dried pepper flakes for some extra kick. I was so happy to present this dish to my family. It was a hit, and now I’m on duty to make this dish at least once a month! Yeah, I will be stocking up on Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauces from Walmart for sure!
Thai Yellow Chicken Curry w/ Blue Elephant Yellow Curry Sauce
- 1 package Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 oz boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 1 medium potato (large cubes)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 onion (sliced)
- A handful of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 tsp dried pepper flakes (optional)
- In a sauce pan, heat the Blue Elephant Yellow Curry Sauce with 1/2 cup of water. Bring to boil.
- Add chicken, and onions. Cook for 15 minutes in medium heat.
- Add parboiled potatoes, cherry tomatoes and red bell peppers.
- Add dried pepper flakes for extra spice (optional)
- Simmer until chicken is cooked.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve with any rice of your choice.
Not sure where to find Blue Elephant products? They’re available at The Fresh Market, Stop & Shop, World Market, Giant Eagle Market District, Gelson’s, Harmon’s and select Walmart, Albertsons, Safeway, Jewel Osco, and Giant Foods. Also available online at Kroger and Amazon.