1. Liquid Foundation (MAC Studio Fix Fluid) – I can’t live without this foundation. This has been my foundation for almost seven years now! Wow that’s a long time. I remember when I first discovered this foundation. It was so difficult for me to get something that would match my skin tone. So after doing extensive research (Google) and with the help of a nice lady at the MAC makeup counter, I found NC45 to be my exact match. Also, Love the fact that it has SPF 15. Maybe some day soon, I will go on a hunt for a different foundation. But for now, this is the best makeup piece I own.
2. Eyeliner (L’ORÉAL Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner – Black) – The perfect tool for a winged cat eye look. I wear winged liner everyday. If I head out somewhere for the night, my liner becomes longer and heavier. There’s another eye liner I absolutely adore, but ran out this month. Read about it here.
3. Nude Lipstick (MAC Lipstick in Peachstock) – This nude color is the perfect compliment for my olive skin tone. The orange undertone of the color really brightens my face. I also use this lip color to help tone down some of my bright fuschia and red colors. The combination always creates a smooth velveety lip color.
4. Red Lipstick (NYX Matte Lipstick in Perfect Red)- Love Matte products. In general, any products that stay on my face longer, I love. The NYX matte lipstick in perfect red is really perfect. It goes on very smooth, and stays on all day!
5. Under Eye Concealer (Trish McEvoy ‘Instant Eye Lift’ Concealer) – Recently discovered, thanks to an event I attended and found in my gift bag (Sorry, don’t remember from which event). This little amazingness comes in handy when I look in the mirror and see those huge sad dark circles (4 hours of sleep, you know what I’m saying). The ‘Instant Eye Lift’ definitely does the job of brightening my eyes.
6. Eye shadow (Pop Beauty – Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow Trio) – An awesome Ipsy find. Yes I’m an Ipsy girl! It’s so much fun being a memebr. Every month is like Christmas. I hardly wear any eye shadow, but sometimes to add extrabrightness I dab on the silver shimmer on the inner corner of my eyes. The palette is small and easy to carry around.