For the past couple of years, I have changed my way to thinking significantly. I started to take the time to be thankful for everything in my life. For me, it takes an effort to actually sit there and really think about all the good things in my life. Which is strange, because thinking all the bad things comes so easily. But, the more I started to be thankful, the more easier it got. I started to become more positive, I started to see some amazing changes in my life. So, for this new year I decided to write down my gratitude list.
I’m thankful for:
- My parents, brother & sister.
- My sense of sight, hearing, smell & touch.
- The ability to talk and express myself.
- Good health.
- Amazing friends.
- Delicious food.
- A roof over my head.
- Doing what I love.
- My blog – Chic Stylista.
- The ability to work with amazing brands.
- Money in my wallet and bank.
- All the adventures.
- a chance to help others.
- New opportunities.
- Living in the Sunshine State.
- My strength.
- My beautiful clothes and things.
- A car to drive.
- The ability to choose.
- Finding inspiration everywhere.
- The sun.
- Moon & the stars.